Дело Крисевича о хулиганстве с применением оружия 16:07
Прекращено дело о дискредитации российской армии в отношении Дударева 11:31
Прекращено дело о дискредитации российской армии в отношении Дударева
May 5 @ 11:31 – 12:31
Дело Фургала: новый обвиняемый и недопуск слушателей 15:54
Дело Фургала: новый обвиняемый и недопуск слушателей
May 11 @ 15:54 – 16:54
Public offer for charitable donations
St. Petersburg Public Human Rights Organization "Citizens’ Watch" (Chairwoman of the Board: Elena Vladimirovna Shakhova),
Invites donation on the following terms and conditions:
1. General Provisions
1.1. In accordance with paragraph 2 of Art. 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, this proposal is a public offer (hereinafter referred to as the Offer).
1.2. This Offer uses terms that have the following meaning:
"Donation" - "donation of a thing or right for generally useful purposes";
"Donor" - "citizens, legal entities and individual entrepreneurs making donations";
"Donation Recipient" - "St. Petersburg Public Human Rights Organization "Citizens’ Watch"".
1.3. The offer is valid indefinitely from the moment it is posted on the site of the Donation Recipient.
1.4. The Donation Recipient has the right to cancel the Offer at any time by deleting it from the page of his website on the Internet.
1.5 Changes may be made to the Offer, which come into force from the day following the day of posting the Offer in a new version on the site of the Donation Recipient.
1.6. The invalidity of one or several conditions of the Offer does not entail the invalidity of all other conditions of the Offer.
2. Essential terms of the donation agreement:
2.1. The donor donates money (donation) to the Donation Recipient for public benefit goals in accordance with Art. 582 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
2.2 Donation is used to maintain and conduct the Donation Recipient’s statutory activities.
2.3. The donation amount is determined by the Donor.
3. Procedure for concluding a donation agreement:
3.1. In accordance with paragraph 3 of Art. 434 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, a donation agreement is concluded in writing by acceptance of the Offer by the Donor.
3.2. The Offer can be accepted by the Donor by transferring money in favor of the Donation Recipient by a payment order according to the details specified in section 5 of the Offer, indicating in the line "purpose of payment": "donation for the maintenance and conduct of statutory activities", as well as using plastic cards, electronic payment systems and other means and systems that allow the Donor to transfer money donations to the Donation Recipient.
3.3. The performance by the Donor of any of the acts referred to in paragraph 3.2. Offers shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the Offer pursuant to s. 3. 438 Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
3.4. The date of acceptance of the Offer - the date of the conclusion of the donation agreement - is the date of receipt of the donation in the form of money from the Donor to the current account of the Donation Recipient.
4. Final provisions:
4.1. By performing the actions provided for by this Offer, the Donor confirms that he is familiar with the terms of the Offer, the goals of the Donation Recipient, realizes the significance of his actions and has the full right to perform them, fully and unconditionally accepts the terms of this Offer.
4.2. This Offer is regulated and interpreted in accordance with current Russian legislation.
5. Signature and details of the recipient of the donation
St. Petersburg Public Human Rights Organization "Citizens’ Watch"
INN / KPP: 7825059110 / 784001001
Location address: 87 Ligovsky pr., St. Petersburg, Suite 23-N Russian Federation, 191040
Bank account number: 40703810939040000072
Bank: F. OPERU of VTB Bank (PJSC) in St. Petersburg
Bank BIK: 044030704
Bank correspondent account number: 30101810200000000704
Chairwoman of the Board
Elena Vladimirovna Shakhova
Оn 30.12.2014 Citizens’ Watch was registered as a foreign agent by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation
Consent to the processing of personal data
The user, leaving an application, subscribing, commenting, requesting feedback, registering or performing other actions related to providing his personal data on the https://courtmonitoring.org website, accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) posted on address https://courtmonitoring.org/en/terms-of-personal-data-usage/.
Acceptance of Consent is confirmation of the fact that the User agrees with all clauses of the Consent. The user gives his consent to the organization "St. Petersburg Public Human Rights Organization "Citizens’ Watch"", which owns the site https://courtmonitoring.org, to process his personal data with the following conditions:
The user consents to the processing of his personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data (not special or biometric):
• Full Name;
• email address(s);
• other data provided by the User.
The user's personal data is not publicly available.
1. The purpose of processing personal data is to provide full access to the functionality of the site https://courtmonitoring.org.
2. The basis for the collection, processing and storage of personal data are:
• Art. 23, 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation;
• Art. 2, 5, 6, 7, 9, 18-22 of the Federal Law of 27.07.06, No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data";
• Art. 18 of the Federal Law of 13.03.06, No. 38-FZ "On Advertising";
• Charter of the organization "St. Petersburg Public Human Rights Organization "Citizens’ Watch"";
• Personal data processing policy.
3. In the course of processing personal data, the following actions will be performed with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction.
4. The transfer of personal data, hidden for public viewing, is not carried out to third parties, with the exception of cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The user confirms that the personal data specified by him belongs to him personally.
6. Personal data is stored and processed until the liquidation of the organization "St. Petersburg Public Human Rights Organization "Citizens’ Watch"". The storage of personal data is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On archiving in the Russian Federation" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
7. The user agrees to receive informational messages from the https://courtmonitoring.org site. Personal data is processed until the User unsubscribes from receiving information messages.
8. Consent can be revoked by the User or his legal representative by sending the Revocation of Consent to e-mail - [email protected] marked “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”. If the User withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the organization "St. Petersburg Public Human Rights Organization "Citizens’ Watch"" has the right to continue processing personal data without the User's consent if there are grounds specified in clauses 2 - 11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On personal data" dated 27.07.2006. Deleting personal data entails the impossibility of access to the full version of the functionality of the site https://courtmonitoring.org.
9. This Consent is perpetual, and is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent.
10. Location of the organization "St. Petersburg Public Human Rights Organization "Citizens’ Watch"" in accordance with the constituent documents: 87 Ligovsky pr., St. Petersburg, Suite 23-N Russian Federation, 191040.